Junior RPA/AI Software Developer – VIT Systems (Pvt) Ltd – Bangalore, India
Role: Junior RPA/AI Software Developer
Location: VIT Systems (Pvt) Ltd. (Velocity IT) – Bangalore, India
Salary: 1.5 to 2 Lakhs pa (during probation)
Velocity IT is looking for 2x creative, intelligent and self-motivated RPA/AI Junior Software Developers who are passionate about technology and innovation, and have the ability to think outside the box, work well within a team and generate new ideas. We require a graduate or employee with 0-1 years’ experience for full time employment upon successful completion of 6 months’ probation.
This is an excellent opportunity for IT graduates looking to take the first step in their careers, joining a passionate, high energy and motivated team. Based in Bangalore, this position offers students and graduates the chance to work on developing our world-class Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Solutions.
Why choose VIT Systems?
VIT Systems is a fast-growing IT solutions company with offices in the UK, South Africa and India. We specialise in developing sophisticated AI- and software robotics-based solutions for customers.
Velocity works with our partners UiPath, Google, Microsoft, K2 Mendix and Matssoft to develop bespoke business solutions and process automation software for a wide variety of sectors in the B2B market.
What will you be doing?
Working with the Development Team to deliver on-going projects. The successful candidates will help to design, build and roll-out AI and RPA solutions alongside the Indian, South African and UK development team.
- Currently a recent graduate in IT, Computer Science or Software Engineering (or other relevant related degree) or 0-1 years’ experience
- Creativity and an innovation-oriented mindset
- Trained or Certified in any RPA product (UiPath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere or similar)
- Exposure or knowledge of A.I essential
- Excellent analytical and maths skills
- Be a team player
- Have a passion for innovative and emerging technologies
- Have a working knowledge of one or more of the following: C#, Java or C++
- Have a basic understanding of SQL and either MS SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
- Be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be highly motivated and able to work on own initiative